Tracker Hardware Specifications
Tundra Tracker has 18 sensors as shown in the picture. Please avoid covering any of the sensors during use.
Where to place your label or sticker
If you want to affix your label or sticker on a tracker, please use the blue area in the picture, avoiding sensors inside.
Tundra Tracker has two types of base plates. Both places attach to the tracker with two PH000 screws.
- Base plate with ¼ inch female thread for camera mount and a hole for stabilizing pin:
- Base plate with strap loop (less than 1inch width):
How to charge a tracker
Please connect a USB-C cable to a tracker, and the other side to your PC or USB wall charger.
- Blue: Power on, but not paired
- Blue (blinking): Pairing mode
- Green: Paired / Fully Charged
- Yellow/Orange: Charging
- Red: Battery is less than 5%
The Tundra Tracker's battery will last for 9 hours on average. [Charging data to be added]
- Super Wireless Dongle (SW3/SW5/SW7) by Tundra Labs
- Dongle for VIVE Tracker, VIVE Tracker (2018) and VIVE Tracker 3.0
- Dongle inside headset of HTC VIVE series and Valve Index
- eteeDongle for SteamVR
Supported Base Stations
- HTC Vive SteamVR 1.0 Base Station
- HTC Vive SteamVR 2.0 Base Station
- Valve Index SteamVR 2.0 Base Station
To use the Tundra Tracker’s I/O you need the I/O expansion board. This board screws into the tracker under the base plate. You connect the ribbon cable there to the board, and the board splits it into a few connections for: - Touchpad - Trigger - Grip - Menu - Haptics